Retreat Terms & Conditions
By booking a retreat you are abiding to these terms and conditions, please read fully and contact me if you have questions
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. The customer shall pay The Mid life Mentor a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 30% of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to The Mid life Mentor not less than 8 weeks prior to the start date of the retreat. Bookings within the last 8 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date The Mid life Mentor reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the money paid, minus the non-refundable deposit, as mentioned in 2, can be transferred to another retreat by The Mid life Mentor or one of the The Mid life Mentor product. It can also be transferred for the use of another person.
6. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, The Mid life Mentor reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
7. The Mid life Mentor is not held liable for flight costs.
8. The Mid life Mentor reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to The Mid life Mentor retreats and its guests, staff or owners.
10. The customer shall keep all The Mid life Mentor retreat venues fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
11. The Mid life Mentor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and The Mid life Mentor shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. The Mid life Mentor retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
13. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
14. The Mid life Mentor can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
15. The Mid life Mentor reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or scheduled activities.
16. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
17. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by The Mid life Mentor. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek medical advice and must state any illnesses or medications they are taking in the retreat questionnaire. The Mid life Mentor is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
18. The Mid life Mentor cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
19. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
20. The Mid life Mentor shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
21. The Mid life Mentor accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customer’s stay or travelling to and from The Mid life Mentor Retreat.
22. The Mid life Mentor insist that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
The Mid Life Mentor 2016